General Information About Xmas Biz Thank you for choosing/purchasing our theme. We are happy that you are one of our customers and we assure you won't be disappointed as well. We do our best to produce top notch themes with great functionality, premium designs and human readable code. Before you get started we highly encourage you to get familiar with this documentation file. Spending half an hour reading the manual may save lot's of your time and avoid questions with obvious answers. We also recommend to check our Knowledgebase and FAQ pages If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to post your questions on our support forum. PLEASE NOTICE! Our support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and any bug fixes that may arise. Unfortunately we cannot provide support for customizations or 3rd party plugins for free. If you need help with customizations of your theme then you should enlist the help of our professional team.
Wordpress InformationTo use this theme you must have Wordpress installed. We assume you have a working version of WordPress already up and running. How to install WordPress - A tutorial on how to install WordPress on your hosted domain. We also encourage you to actively use the links below. These useful resources cover most of general WordPress questions you may have:
- Wordpress FAQ - Information and resources about WordPress including history, features, semantics, glossary, and information to help you determine whether or not WordPress is the blogging tool for you.
- Wordpress Lessons - Great source of knowledge for WordPress beginners
- PHP Function References - Detailed information on WordPress PHP functions and usage examples
Theme RequirementsTo use this theme you must be running WordPress 4.0+ or higher, PHP5 or higher, and mysql 5 or higher. Please contact your web hosting service provider to be sure your server complies with the requirements above. To safeguard your website always use secure passwords and the latest version of WordPress and plugins. Be sure to check php upload_max_filesize and post_max_size is 32M or higher. If you are running shared web hosting you should contact your web hosting service provider to find more information about that. If you are running unmanaged dedicated server or VPS you should check your php.ini file. Alternatively you can edit .htaccess file in the root of your website and add the following values:
php_value post_max_size 32M php_value upload_max_filesize 32MSetting these values will ensure you wont get an error reporting that your upload and post memmory limit is too low.
InstallationYou can install the theme in two ways: via FTP:
- Log into your web server with FTP client software
- Unzip the xmas-biz.X.X.X.zip(X denotes version no) file
- Upload the extracted theme folder into /wp-content/themes folder
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Login to admin panel.
- Go to Appearance – Themes and click on the Add New button.
- Choose Upload theme option. Click on Browse…(Choose file in Safari/Chrome), select the “xmasbiz.X.X.X.zip” (X denotes version no) and click in Install Now button.
- After successfull installation click on Activate or go to Appearance – Themes and click on Activate to activate the newly installed theme.