You can install the theme in two ways: via FTP:
- Log into your web server with FTP client software
- Unzip the suffix.X.X.X.zip(X denotes version no) file
- Upload the extracted theme folder into /wp-content/themes folder
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Login to admin panel.
- Go to Appearance – Themes and click on the Add New button.
- Choose Upload theme option. Click on Browse…(Choose file in Safari/Chrome), select the “the-suffix.X.X.X.zip” (X denotes version no) and click in Install Now button.
- After successfull installation click on Activate or go to Appearance – Themes and click on Activate to activate the newly installed theme.