To upload a video to WordPress using the Gutenberg editor, you can use the “Video” block. Here’s the general process:
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and open the post or page where you want to add the video.
- Click on the “+” icon to add a new block, and then select the “Video” block. Please refer to
- You will then see options to either upload a video from your computer, or to insert a video from a URL (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).
- If you choose to upload a video, click on the “Upload” button and select the video file from your computer. Once the video has finished uploading, you can add a title, caption, and other details as needed.
- If you choose to insert a video from a URL, paste the URL for the video into the “Insert from URL” field and then click the “Embed” button.
- Once you have added the video, you can preview it by clicking the Preview button.
- When you are ready to post the video, you can publish the post or page by clicking the “Publish” button.