Display a list of links to your social accounts with beautiful icons and followers’ counts in pre-defined theme locations, sidebar widget’s or post content via a shortcode. Add social links for post authors with help of the new user contact fields.
Follow these steps to configure your social links:
- Navigate to Settings → Social Links.
- Enable the social accounts that you would like to display in the list of social links.
- For every added social link a new tab will appear.
- Open every tab and add your Username / User ID or User Slug. In most cases, it’s the last part of the URL to your social account. For example for https://www.facebook.com/themeinwp, it will be simply themeinwp.
- Add your social links in your theme pre-defined locations, your sidebar with a widget, or page content with a shortcode.
This feature is available in themes that support widgets only.
To add a widget with your social links to your sidebar, navigate to Appearance → Widgets and drag the “Social Links” widgets to the target widget area.
You may display social links inside your post content by adding a shortcode to the WordPress editor:
[premiumkits_social_links labels="true" titles="true" counts="true" template="default" scheme="default"]
Display labels for social links, for example Likes. Default is
Enabling will display titles of social networks, for example Facebook. Default is
Enabling will display followers’ counts. Default is
Can be used for selecting of custom theme pre-defined and standard plugin-integrated templates. Default is
Can be used for selecting of custom theme pre-defined and standard plugin-integrated color scheme. Default is
The Social Links module adds new fields to the user profile page. This way, you may add social links for a particular user (post author) and the whole website. The module also support Co-Authors plus and will add social links fields to guest and co-authors.
To add links to your social accounts for your user, please navigate to the WordPress dashboard to Users → Your Profile.
Supported Social Links
The following social networks are supported: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Spotify, Dribbble, Behance, GitHub, VK, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Bloglovin, RSS.