Display share buttons in theme-predefined or standard locations. Select from various social networks and add per-button and the total share counts with just a few clicks.
Follow these steps to configure your share buttons:
- Navigate to Settings → Share Buttons.
- Select share button location from the tabs on top of the settings page. If there’re no theme pre-defined locations, only one location will appear: After Post Content.
- Enable the share buttons that you would like to display in the selected location.
- Configure their parameters: order, total share count, display counts, count location, layout, and color scheme.
- Save and check your posts to make sure that share buttons appear correctly.
[premiumkits_share_buttons accounts="facebook, twitter, pinterest" total="true" icons="true" titles="false" labels="true" counts="true" count_location="inside" mode="smart" layout="default" scheme="default""]
Specify a list of social accounts for the share buttons (Facebook, FB-messenger, Twitter, Pinterest, google plus, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, pocket, WhatsApp, Viber, Vkontakte, telegram, line, Reddit, mail).
Will display total share count if set to true. Default is
Will display icons if set to true. Default is
Will display titles if set to true, for example, Facebook. Default is
Will display labels if set to true, for example, Share. Default is
Will display counts for every share button if supported. Default is
Allows selecting from count location (inside, outside). Default is
Counter mode (PHP, cached, rest, mixed). Default is
Allows selecting from theme-predefined or standard plugin-integrated layouts. Default is
Allows selecting from a theme-predefined or standard plugin-integrated color scheme. Default is
Share Pinterest Cover
If you want Pinterest to pull in a specific image as a post cover, add the class
premiumkits-pinterest-cover to your image.
Supported Share Buttons
The following social networks are supported: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Mail, Google Plus, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Pocket, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, VK, Telegram, Line, Reddit.