How to set up menus?
To set up a menu,
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Menus
- Click the “Add a Menu” button & Write a menu name on the field, it can be anything you like.
- Now click the “Create Menu” button.
- Click the “Add Items” button to add menu items to your menu. You can add pages, categories, posts, etc.
- After adding all the menu items, click the “Add items” button again to hide the item selector panel.
- Now that you have created a menu, you need to set it to a menu location. You can select the “Primary Menu” to add the menu to your header or “Social Menu” to add social media icons or “Footer Menu” to display the menu in the footer.
- Click the “Save & Publish“ button to save the changes.